This Statement of Rights and Responsibilities is our terms of service that governs our relationship with users and others who interact with VNDeveloper.com, as well as our products and services, which we call the “Services”. By using or accessing the Services, you agree to this Statement, as updated from time to time in accordance with Section 13 below. Additionally, you will find resources at the end of this document that help you understand how VNDeveloper.com works.
YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS BY USING THIS WEB SITE AND/OR OUR PRODUCTS.
Your privacy is very important to us. We designed our Policy to make important disclosures about how you can share with others and how we collect and can use your content and information. We encourage you to read the Policy, and to use it to help you make informed decisions.
2. Sharing Your Content and Information
You own all of the content and information you post on VNDeveloper.com. In addition:
- You specifically give us the following permission: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any content that you post on or in connection with VNDeveloper.com.
- This License ends when you delete your content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.
- When you delete content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
- When you publish content or information, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people off of VNDeveloper.com, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and profile picture).
- We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about VNDeveloper.com, but you understand that we may use your feedback or suggestions without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
We do our best to keep VNDeveloper.com safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep VNDeveloper.com safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on VNDeveloper.com.
- You will not collect users’ content or information, or otherwise access VNDeveloper.com, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on VNDeveloper.com.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains
- nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
- You will not use VNDeveloper.com to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of VNDeveloper.com, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other VNDeveloper.com functionality.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
4. Registration and Account Security
VNDeveloper.com users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on VNDeveloper.com, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create more than one personal account.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will not use VNDeveloper.com if you are a convicted sex offender.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password (or in the case of developers, your secret key), let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account (including any Page or application you administer) to anyone without first getting our written permission.
- If you select a username or similar identifier for your account, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user’s actual name).
5. Protecting Other People’s Rights
We respect other people’s rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action on VNDeveloper.com that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on VNDeveloper.com if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people’s intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not use our copyrights or Trademarks or any confusingly similar marks, except as expressly permitted by our Brand Usage Guidelines or with our prior written permission.
- You will not post anyone’s identification documents or sensitive financial information on VNDeveloper.com.
Mobile and Other Devices
Our goal is to deliver advertising and other commercial or sponsored content that is valuable to our users and advertisers. In order to help us do that, you agree to the following:
- You give us permission to use your name, profile picture, content, and information in connection with commercial, sponsored, or related content (such as a brand you like) served or enhanced by us. This means, for example, that you permit a business or other entity to pay us to display your name and/or profile picture with your content or information, without any compensation to you. If you have selected a specific audience for your content or information, we will respect your choice when we use it.
- We do not give your content or information to advertisers without your consent.
- You understand that we may not always identify paid services and communications as such.
In using the VNDeveloper.com and Our Products and/or Services, all users (you) agree to these conditions.
Use of Information at own risk
We provide no warranty that the Information accessible from the Website is accurate, up-to-date or complete and in no circumstance does the VNDeveloper.com constitute legal advice. You are responsible for independently verifying the Information, if you intend to rely upon or use it in any way. In appropriate circumstances, this may necessitate that you obtain independent legal advice. The Website includes Information provided to us by third parties (including our members) and that Information may not have been vetted by us. You use all Information at your own risk.
We disclaim all responsibility
To the maximum extent possible under applicable laws:
- All implied warranties in relation to the Information and your use of the Website and/or Our Products are excluded.
- We exclude all liability, including for negligence, to you arising directly or indirectly in connection with the Information or from your use of the Website.
- Where such liability cannot lawfully be excluded, we limit our liability, at our option, to resupplying any goods or services in respect of which the liability arose or refunding any amounts paid for those goods or services.